Friday, November 13, 2009

Funny

As I'm sure many of you know you can find very interesting people and things on campus. One that I found was the burning mustache outside the MOA. I suggest you all take a look. On another note, during Darren's team meeting we had an unfortunate mishap. We lost a life in the office. Michelle Ringer felt the need to end a poor wasp's life by sitting on it! It was definately one of the funniest things I've seen. She sat down and exclaimed, "Ouch something just poked me!" When she got up Garrett McKay proceeded to kill it. Great job saving the day McKay!

3 comments:

  1. The mustache may be my favorite piece of art at the MOA right now. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burning mustache! Also, this blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the burning mustache is a commentary on the men's Honor Code on campus...

    ReplyDelete